Sunday, November 17, 2013

NYX Fall Sale 2013

Hi, sorry I haven't posted in awhile -- life's been busy!
Anyway I just wanted to let you know about the absolutely AMAZING sale going on at nyxcosmetics.com . Nyx is already an inexpensive brand and with this sale there are many items up to 75% off. I just placed an order for about $25 which would have been almost $100 without the discounts. The best deal is their single eyeshadows are only $1!!! Usually are $4.50. They are such great quality! There's also other great deals.
Now is a good time to stock up on your favourites or try something new! They offer free shipping over $25 and free returns. They have excellent customer service too! Also use the discount code WELCOME25 to get 25% off your whole purchase. That's even more savings! So please go and check it out and I hope you find some things you'll like :) I'll post a haul when my order comes in the mail. And this sale only lasts one more day (ends on the end of the day 17 Nov 13), so go check it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment